Pioneer’s main product lines are the manufacture of rigid, flex and rigid-flex printed wiring boards (PWB’s) for high reliability applications such as space, aerospace, military, medical and high grade industrial electronics. Pioneer also offers a number of value added services including PWB Design/Layout, Rapid Prototypes, Technical Training and Assembly. In concert, Pioneer offers customers a turnkey solution.
Click a link below to learn more about…
Concurrent Engineering (Design Support) Services – the most successful projects are collaborations with our customers that begin early in the design process. Pioneer’s unmatched Concurrent Engineering program maximizes the effectiveness of early involvement in our customer’s programs.
- PWB Design/Layout – our staff has decades of experience generating PWB design solutions from customer schematics/mechanicals. Advanced tools such as Mentor Graphics Boardstation® are employed and complete documentation (net list, fabrication drawings) is available.
- Producibility Reviews – a formal technical review of your data package designed to uncover any inconsistencies or issues which may cause delays or reduced yields in fabrication.
- Technical Training– our Flexible Interconnection Solutions® is aimed squarely at design engineers and provides in depth coverage of critical topics related to flex/rigid-flex circuit design
- Mechanical Mock Ups – another unique service from Pioneer! These no charge, ‘mechanical only’ prototypes often eliminate costly design iterations by validation fit and flexibility and are a great tool to communicate your concept to others.
- Flex & Rigid-Flex PWB Manufacturing – Pioneer Circuits is the worldwide leader in fabricating high technology flex and rigid-flex designs
- Rigid PWB Manufacturing – multilayers
- Rapid Prototype (Quick turn) Service – reduced cycle time builds using the same processes and equipment as our high-rel production line are available for prototype or short lead time situations
PWB Assembly – value added assembly of Pioneer manufactured PWB’s is available and typically involves the installation of connectors and other passive components onto our flex and rigid-flex products. All soldering technicians are certified to both IPC and NASA standards. Potting, conformal coating and full Level II testing are available.